Estate Probate and AdministrationEmail Page »
The complicated issues and problems that arise after the death of a loved one or close friend can seem overwhelming and confusing. Our attorneys, paralegals, and staff are there with you every step of the way, providing guidance and assistance in handling the myriad of issues and problems that often arise in the handling the probate of wills and the administration of estates and trusts. They assist executors, trustees, and beneficiaries at every stage of the process. Our services include:
• Preparation and Filing of all Surrogate Court Documents for Probate of a Will and Administration of Estates
• Collection and Valuation of Assets
• Preparation of Estate Tax Returns
• SALE OF REAL ESTATE OWNED BY DECEDENT
• Preparation of Executor and Trustee Accountings
• Wrongful Death Proceedings
• Estate and Trust Litigation involving Interpretation or Construction of Wills, Objections to Accountings, etc.
We invite you to learn how we can help - simply contact any of the attorneys listed to set up your appointment.